Sunday 5 August 2012

In't Milk Brilliant?!?!?!

For this card I used the Create a Critter Cricut cartridge. I am mega chuffed with the outcome of it too!!! I love the colours that I have used, I think that they work really well together. I added a bit of ribbon and some Card Candi to jazz it up a bit too. I also got to use my new XDR PC Link for the sentiment which I think looks great in red ink! The sentiment is from a milk advert that ran in the UK back in the 90's and it always used to make me smile. I really enjoyed making this card. I have wanted to make it for ages but I never had a reason to, but I though "Stuff it!" I will make the card just for the hell of it! I am really chuffed with the outcome:-)

4 comments:

  1. I would love to recieve a card like this as it brings back child hood memorys. Where is best to get ink for the runner as mine is still in the box till i can get the money together for the XDR-PC link. So glad you got it in the end. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Michelle, the ink should last ages. I bought my inks from ebay, I found a woman who was selling her craft things off and I managed to get a good deal on the green and the red. Sorry that I can not be any more help than that.
    I am glad that you like the card I made, I was pretty chuffed with it too!! I am also please that I got the PC Link, I think that it is really going to help in my card making:-)xx

    ReplyDelete