Thursday 23 June 2011

Royal Wedded Bliss



I made this card for a competition in Quick Cards Magazine, the competition was to make a card for the wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton. I used the sweethearts Cricut Cartride and I also used some different coloured Union Jack paper. I had no idea what the design was going to be, I just played around with the paper and came up with this. I loved the outcome, even if I do say so myself. The first thing that I knew about being one of the winners was receiving 2 huge boxes in the post full of Sizzix goodies!!! I was really chuffed!
There is also a feature in this months Quick Cards Magazine with the 6 winners cards on a 2 page spread! It is great to see something that you have designed featured in a magazine:-)
Hope you like it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment